Home » , » Simple signal drawing on graphical LCD
print this page

Simple signal drawing on graphical LCD

During spare time I have been playing with graphical LCD. This time I decided to display simple signals that are stored in microcontroller memory. The idea was to read signal values from look-up table and display waveform on Graphical LCD. To make things more interesting I divided LCD screen in to smaller four screens so I could activate them separately and draw signals in them.


Graphical LCD is the same old HQM1286404 with KS0108 controller. I have used Proteus simulator 128×64 graphical LCD(LGM12641BS1R) which is based on KS0108. How to implement and connect LCD there was a blog post (Simulate KS0108 graphical LCD with Proteus simulator)about it. I am just going to show main program routine.


As I mentioned I have split 128×64 in to four smaller screens like this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © nhbinh1985 Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger